गुरुवार, 22 अगस्त 2013

WE THE HOUSEWIVES- by jyotikakkar (who lives for today)

Last night I organized dinner at my place. We all enjoyed karaoke singing with nice Chinese food.
When the guests went back, I left the whole mess as it was with the idea to watch the TV and relax.
My happiness turned its direction and worry took its place when at early morning I woke up to realize that fan was not working because inverter's battery was completely used throughout the night.

I decided to leave the bed. It was a lazy morning due to the hangover of last nights enjoyable party so I was relaxing with tea and newspaper when my friend called up to inform me that our common domestic help has sent her a message that she is not coming today on duty.
     
Still, I took it patiently because I had an option in my hand of another maid who comes after 11 in the morning.
And we the housewives are very alert when only one ball remaining to win the match.so I called my another friend where my 2nd helper works before coming to my house.and for my dismay that friend told me that she was just going to call me to inform that the maid is not coming today

   Now here comes the motive of the story. I started working patiently took 2 hours to finish it, keeping in my mind that I have got the chance to test my physical stamina.and took my work as a physical exercise.I didn't lose my temper .kept singing while working. I'm satisfied that I have cleared this physical fitness test.I'm happy to find myself physically and mentally fit though I'm not sure whether ill is able to maintain this calmness if again tomorrow they will not turn up.
After 18 hours the electric transformer is still not repaired. Our government is not so efficient like we the housewives who clear all the mess without delay.
With this electricity failure, u lack many facilities like fan, TV etc. But God is still helping me. Weather is awesome so I'm enjoying it sitting on the roof while telling you my today's story.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: