बुधवार, 5 सितंबर 2012

WHAT I REALIZED TODAY. By- jyotikakkar (who lives for today)


The very first thing I do after leaving my bed in the morning near about 5 am is to switch on the radio. Thus I start my day with the bhajans on FM which goes till 7. When the radio stops playing bhajans then I listen to music on my music player according to my mood. Sometimes again bhajans, Sometimes old songs sm times my playlist. Anyhow there should be music. otherwise, I can't work in my kitchen.

So today I was washing clothes while listening to bhajans. Side by side I was arranging the kitchen also when the old songs were playing on the radio. Suddenly electricity went off. 

In the morning when I was in a relaxed mood. (out of house working people jealous of me?) and was not in a hurry for any household work, I didn't realize when I started humming the songs while working in the kitchen. I only realized when I noticed that I was unable to sing the full song because I had forgotten the lines of the songs which I used to sing very often sm years ago. And if u love music u can understand that how u get restless when u r trying to recall the lines and fail. I told my self I shouldn't have had put my hobby in the backspace after getting married.

Songs were...

KISI KI MUSKRAHTON PE MUSKRA,.......
                          AND
MAIN JINDGI KA SATH NIBHATA CHALA GAYA

I thought now I'll give time daily to my singing passion though my thyroid gland is not working properly so the voice has become hoarse and can't sing in much "sur" still I'll start singing from now.

 An idea came to my mind to play the songs on my laptop. And I want to tell you that what did this idea do to this "determined to sing "lady.

I brought my laptop. Put that on the cabinet. outside my kitchen. Connected the speakers. and switch that on.
dows appeared wid beautiful picture of my daughter. I appreciated my photography skills. The cursor was moving towards "my playlist".

Again an idea came to my mind that I should first check my Facebook a/c.and that was the end of my musical mood. It is 9 in the morning and I have missed my yoga, clothes are still in the washing machine. I'm still in my nightgown.while my husband is about to be back after playing badminton. I have not done my daily pooja. and I have yet not planned the menu for breakfast.

I wrote this just to tell u what I realised today. I that I'm loosing so much just to see the pics, who went where what my kids & friends r talking about.

FACEBOOK IS THE BEST WAY TO BE CONNECTED BT NT  ON THIS COST.

So I'm thinking to not check my Facebook page in the early hours.
                            



                                                  Jyoti -
                                                        who lives for today

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: